Levitra is a vardenafil-based medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Pharmacists have taken into account the shortcomings of other drugs of similar actions to create this remedy and to obtain these pills, very effectively solving the problem of male erectile dysfunction. Today, this medication is considered to be a drug that is effective ten times more than famous Viagra.
How Does Levitra Work in The Body?
Levitra has a very quick action – pills begin to give the desired effect within 20-25 minutes (even in some men over 10 minutes) after pill administration, which is several times faster in comparison with other similar pills. The main component of this drug for erectile dysfunction treatment is vardenafil, which helps to relax corpus cavernosum smooth muscles of male genitals and expansion of its vessels greatly increases blood flow to it, causing a persistent and long-lasting erection.
Experts say that this drug can solve two problems at once: get rid of erectile dysfunction and delay onset ejaculation, prolonging the time of sexual intercourse. You should also be aware that vardenafil does not affect male libido (sexual desire), sperm motility and ability to fertilize an egg.
What are the Benefits of Levitra?
- Levitra is highly effective from the very first application, irrespective of age and forms of erectile dysfunction;
- Meals and alcohol consumption do not reduce drug effectiveness;
- The tablets can be administered by patients with diabetes, they also have a positive effect on the erectile function after prostatectomy;
- Suitable for men aged over 60 years;
- The drug can reduce the time of rest and recovery between sexual intercourses;
- The drug is well tolerated as a single application with long-term regular use, without causing habituation effect.
How To Take Levitra?
The initial dose is no more than 10 mg of vardenafil and recommended maximum possible dose – 20 mg. The highest dose (20 mg) is usually given to men suffering from diabetes or prostatectomy because the initial dose in these cases is ineffective. Elderly patients (over 60 years) should start with half of the starting rate – 5 mg.
Shortly after taking the pill majority of males (90%) observe erectile function normalization. The drug should be taken no more than once a day. A man, using a single pill, may engage in “a fun experience” for a long time of effect duration – 8-10 hours. It should be noted that drug contributes to the desired erection onset only when a man is sexually excited. In the absence of the so-called “sexual stimulus”, Levitra – both brand and generic – will be useless.
Are There Any Contraindications To Levitra?
Levitra is one of few ED drugs with a small list of contraindications.
- men under 18;
- men suffering from heart disease, kidney and liver disorders;
- men who have very low blood pressure or its uncontrolled increase;
- men who have anatomically irregular penile shape;
- hypersensitivity to drug components;
- use of drugs that contain nitrates or nitric oxide donators.
Possible Side Effects
If you are hypersensitive to Levitra, you can notice the following side effects:
- dizziness, somnolence, headache;
- hot flushes, causing face redness;
- dyspepsia, nausea;
- epistaxis, dyspnea;
- vision impairment.
Try this innovative medication from Canada and get rid of a shameful disorder!