The competition for the grant is free for college students from all the US states and Canada. This company staff and its family members are banned to take part in this scholarship competition. The Competition is controlled by all current federal, state, and local laws. Been awarded this scholarship is possible in case of meeting all the Sponsor requirements.
Canadian Health&Care Mall is proposing students getting Graduation/PG education an opportunity to get a grant of $1,000 as a sponsor assistance to continue studying or start your own business!
How to Enter:
The Competition launches January 1st, 2018 with the final on January 31st, 2019. Our computer will serve as a time-keeping device for the Contest. If you decide the participate, you should know the primary requirements:
- Register a personal account on https://healthcaremall4you.com/ (the “Site”);
- Table for consideration an online application by means of personal account created.
- Compose an essay in English of 1,000–2,500 volume responding to the question: “How to Make Medications Affordable for All?” This essay must be of unique character.
By submitting an Entry, you guarantee that:
- The submitted information is trustworthy and verifiable;
- The essay is of original origin;
- Applicants participation does not break any law/regulation/right of any third party;
- The essay does not cover anyone with shame;
- The participant must be a student of 2-year or 4-year US or Canada college or university;
- All essays will be processed as Sponsor’s property and can not be excluded from the list.
Canadian Health&Care Mall has a great desire to assists students to find the way out for their talents and become motivated about their future education.
Who We Are:
This pharmaceutical company is an online service providing people with an opportunity to buy generic medications with the international delivery.
The winner of this competition will be allowed to get $1000 scholarship. This grant will be given to the winner’s college or university grounded on the information presented in the application form; or if the winner visits another 2-year or 4-year US or Canada college or university, the Award may be obtained by another 2-year or 4-year college or university. The winner must be enrolled in and attend a 2-year or 4-year US or Canada college or university for which this company administration will grant an award during maximum two years from Promotion Period end; in another way, the scholarship will be lost.
If a participant winning cannot be informed by means of the contact information provided in the application form within 10 days after the first attempt, or in case if the notification about the grant comes back as undeliverable, or if the winner does not manage with the official requirements given on the website, the scholarship will be lost.
The sponsor has a permission to exchange an award with equal or greater monetary value if an award cannot be delivered to the winner for any reason. All federal/state/local taxes will be of the winner responsibility.