[ithshop code=”alesse” tpl=”short” page_id=”1843″ dummy=”txt”]
Alesse is a birth control preparation consisting of two main ingredients: ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel. It is directed to prevent ovulation. Like any other birth control medication, it is tended to change cervical mucus and uterine lining. But the main aim is to prevent contraception.
All about Alesse Birth Control
Do not use Alesse if:
- you are pregnant or recently born a baby;
- unbridled high blood pressure;
- cardiac disorders;
- predisposition for thrombosis;
- blood circulation disorders;
- smoking habit;
- vaginal bleeding.
There are so many counterindications but you should inform your gynecologist about them and you will together identify the exact method for contraception.
This video is devoted to the main methods of contraception. Women will be really engaged with these facts about how to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is estrogen present in Alesse?
Yes, it is. It contains 100 mcg of progestin levonorgestrel and 20 mcg of estrogen. The majority of birth control pills contain estrogen.
How Start the Alesse Intake?
Start Alesse intake with the first day of periods. If you start intake from 2-5 day or the first Sunday after periods start you’d better protect yourself from pregnancy with other methods of contraception, condoms for example. The pill should be taken day after day simultaneously.
What Kind of Birth Control is Alesse?
This medication is monophasic combined oral contraceptives (COC). It contains as it was mentioned above ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel. Ethinyl estradiol is estrogen and levonorgestrel is progestin, which is in combination directed to prevent pregnancy coming. If you decide Alesse is very effective medication suitable for the majority of women.
Alesse being a combined oral contraceptive is widespread due to its university. You cannot create any special methods of contraception if you take it. Let’s find out the testimonials of women taking this birth control pills:
- Ann, 30: “I have born a baby three years ago and start after some time of the intake. Really speaking I have no side effects at all. It is exactly what helps me to protect yourself and plan the second pregnancy when I am really ready. Thanks for Alesse!”
- Kate, 25: “I am not ready to have a child now that’s why I begin this drug intake. I am satisfied with everything: quality, price, my tolerance to it. Everything is accurately for me.”
- Sara, 40: “I have three children already that’s why I decide to stop and buy Alesse. Now I enjoy my life together with my family. Alesse is a birth control pills directed to protect you from abortion and some other dangerous ramifications.”
These are just a few testimonials concerning Alesse. You may find negative comments as well but you should remember how many men so many minds. We cannot combine everything but do not rely on the opinion on other women you may attend your gynecologist and find your own birth control pills. If you are interested in this topic you are welcome on Canadian Health&Care Mall to inquire all facts about birth control pills.