Canadian Health&Care Mall restocks its assortment with one more preparation – Nitroglycerin (Nitro G). Nitroglycerin only for $0.72 available in our online pharmacy. Online pharmacy offers its customers also 10-% discount and Nitroglycerin price seems to be more attractive.
What does Nitroglycerin Do?
Nitroglycerin has antianginal, vasodilating and coronarodilating (vasodilating) effect.
Nitroglycerin is applied for:
- ischemic heart disease (IHD);
- treatment and prevention of angina pectoris;
- rehabilitation after previous myocardial infarction.
For intravenous administration nitroglycerin indications are:
- acute myocardial infarction, including complicated acute left ventricular failure, angina with immunity to other therapies;
- unstable and postinfarction angina pectoris;
- pulmonary edema, controlled hypotension during surgical interventions with the purpose of reducing bleeding in operating field;
- occlusion of central artery of the retina.
- simultaneous use of phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors, including sildenafil.
Nitroglycerin Application With Caution
- hemorrhagic stroke;
- intracranial hypertension;
- acute myocardial infarction with low left ventricular filling pressure (risk of lowering blood pressure and tachycardia that may increase ischemia);
- chronic heart failure with low left ventricular filling pressure;
- glaucoma (risk of increased intraocular pressure);
- severe anemia;
- arterial hypotension with low systolic blood pressure (may aggravate condition, causing paradoxical bacillary insufficiency (risk of methaemoglobinaemia);
- age under 18 years (safety of use not established).
For intravenous administration (additionally):
- craniocerebral trauma (increases intracranial pressure);
- cardiac tamponade;
- constrictive pericarditis;
- hypovolemia (should be adjusted before using nitroglycerin – the risk of pronounced reduction in blood pressure);
- toxic pulmonary edema;
Nitroglycerin Side Effects
- Cardiovascular system: dizziness, headache, tachycardia, skin hyperemia, fever, lower blood pressure; Rarely (mainly in case of an overdose) – orthostatic collapse, cyanosis.
- Digestive system: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
- Central nervous system: rarely (mainly in case of an overdose) – anxiety, psychotic reactions, inhibition, disorientation.
- Allergic reactions: rarely – skin rash, itching.
- Local reactions: skin hyperemia, itching, burning, allergic contact dermatitis.
- Other: blurred vision, weakness, hypothermia, methemoglobinemia.
Canadian Health&Care Mall staff recommends you first of all to consult a doctor to determine necessary for you dosage and then but Nitroglycerin via our online service – now it becomes possible. Take a chnace to make use of our assortment renewal and discount coupon.