Canadian HealthCare Mall is happy to introduce Desonide Cream for sale which is considered one of the most effective medications for dermatitis treatment. Doctors all over the world prescribe this cream to their patients who want to get rid of dermatitis as soon as possible.
What is Desonide Cream used for?
Desonide Cream 0.05% is a corticosteroid that has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, and vasoconstrictive properties.
Desonide is used for the treatment of:
- atopic dermatitis;
- contact dermatitis;
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- dermatitis of the hands;
- inflammation and itching;
- allergic reactions.
Composition and form of release: Cream for external use 10 g.
- Desonide – 0.05% based on citric acid;
- Auxiliary substances: emulsifying wax, isopropyl palmitate, Polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, bee and synthetic wax.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- increased IOP;
- most of the acute viral diseases of the cornea (including those caused by Herpes simplex) in the acute stage of ulceration;
- conjunctivitis with ulcerative keratitis (even in the initial stage of the disease with a positive test with fluorescein);
- tuberculosis of the eye;
- mycosis eyes;
- purulent ophthalmia, purulent conjunctivitis, purulent and herpetic blepharitis.
- Often (approximately 8% of cases): burning and light tingling;
- Less often (approximately 2-3% of cases): irritation, contact dermatitis, peeling, itching, erythema.
Dosing and Administration
- Cleanse the skin by applying a washing-up liquid;
- Apply 2-3 times a day, depending on the severity of the condition, on clean, dry skin, avoid contact with the eyes and lips;
- After the procedure, be sure to wash your hands;
- The therapeutic effect is observed after 2 weeks of treatment. If positive effects are not seen within 2 weeks, diagnosis revision is necessary;
- The repeated course is possible after consultation with your doctor.
- This drug can be used only for external use and in accordance with the doctor’s instructions;
- Do not use occlusive dressings. The treated area of the skin should not be bandaged or otherwise covered and wrapped if there is no doctor’s instructions;
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you accidentally get the drug on the mucous membranes of the eyes, mouth or nose, rinse them thoroughly with warm water;
- You can use non-medicated cosmetics, but the area where it was applied should be thoroughly cleaned;
- Patients should inform their doctor about any signs of local adverse reactions.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, as well as for children at an early age, Desonide Cream 10 mg is prescribed only in cases of extreme necessity and under the strict supervision of a doctor.
Shelf life: 24 months
- At a room temperature;
- Do not freeze;
- Keep in a dark place inaccessible to children.
You can buy Desonide cream over the counter at an attractive price (you can save even more with a coupon code).