Contraindications for oral Stendra should be discussed and considered in detail before taking this drug.
Absolute contraindications for Stendra:
- Hypersensitivity Reactions
[ithshop code=”avana” tpl=”short” page_id=”1832″ dummy=”txt”]
Other contraindications and warnings
Before using generic Avana, it is necessary to study very carefully preparation description and instruction for use. Be sure to read the list of contraindications:
- children under 18 years old and women;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the product;
- serious heart problems (arrhythmias, cardiac angina, insufficiency and so on);
- predisposition to heart attacks;
- heart surgery within past 6 months;
- previous blood stroke;
- uncontrolled hypertension or hypotension;
- penis deformities;
- predisposition to priapism;
- sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia;
- pigmented retinitis;
- previous ischemic optic neuropathy;
- poor blood clotting;
- a stomach ulcer;
- diseases of kidneys and liver.
Some medicines may interact with the active ingredient of Stendra. Contraindications in terms of compatibility concern the following groups of drugs:
- nitrate containing agents;
- HIV protease inhibitors;
- CYP3A4 inhibitors, including ritonavir, ketoconazole, clarithromycin, atazanavir, itraconazole, indinavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone and nelfinavir;
- certain antibiotics (erythromycin, etc.);
- anti-hypertensive agents;
- other drugs to treat erectile dysfunction.
Canadian Health and Care Mall recommends consulting your doctor about the compatibility if you are taking any medication. If you are at the doctor, and he is going to appoint you some medicine, be sure to tell him about taking this medication.
It is necessary to stop taking the means immediately in case of:
- sharp deterioration of vision (reason may be anterior ischemic optic neuropathy);
- sharp decrease or loss of hearing and this is accompanied by dizziness and tinnitus.
Is Alcohol a Contraindication for Stendra?
The advantage of using this drug is its full compatibility with alcohol. You can use Stendra together with all kinds of alcoholic beverages. Patients may not worry about his health even if they drink a glass of champagne or wine before taking pills.
However, before starting treatment, doctors strongly recommend undergoing complex medical examination. Issues of sexual dysfunction may be associated with alcohol abuse or an unhealthy diet.
Can Stendra be Combined with Fatty Foods?
Stendra is approved for treatment with simultaneous use of fatty foods. But in order to normalize the state of health and prevent acute side effects, doctors recommend normalizing your diet. Try to refrain from products, a fat content of which excesses 30%.
Exclude from you menu spicy, salty, fried and sweet dishes. Focus on low-calorie products: vegetable, meat soups, fruits, cereals, grains, etc. This approach will help to normalize diet and improve your health in general.