Side effects of Stendra are rare but should be taken into account.
Common side effects of Stendra include:
- indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, stomach upset;
- stuffy nose, runny nose, sinus pain, sore throat;
- back pain;
- facial flushing.
[ithshop code=”avana” tpl=”short” page_id=”1832″ dummy=”txt”]
A detailed list of Stendra side effects
Stendra, as any medication may cause side effects. However, it was proved by experiments that Avanafil causes fewer side effects than other similar ED drugs. See a detailed list of possible adverse reactions:
- feeling disoriented;
- headaches associated with vasodilator action of the agent;
- rapid heartbeat;
- hot flushes;
- nasal congestion or a runny nose;
- a sore throat;
- facial erythema;
- blurred vision and poor color perception;
- discomfort in epigastric region and heartburn;
- myalgia and dorsalgia;
- allergic reactions to avanafil or other components of the drug;
- changes in vision, sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, sudden hearing loss;
- shortness of breath, swelling of hands or feet;
- painful erection that lasts 4 hours or longer.
In any case, it is not necessary to worry about drug «hazards». It has passed a lot of tests and received positive reviews from leading doctors in different countries. Even in the best US and European medical journals, you can find information that generic Stendra is more effective that Viagra.
Due to the possible occurrence of blurred vision, Stendra can significantly affect the ability to drive and work with moving machinery, therefore it is advised to check your individual drug tolerance.
Some interactions of Stendra may also cause side effects:
- pills for HIV infections;
- antifungal agents;
- some types of antibiotics;
- other means to improve potency;
- preparations for hypertension treatment.
Canadian Pharmacy Mall has provided a comprehensive list of potential side effects when taking this medication. You need to always consult your doctor before taking this drug.