News Category: Canadian Health&Care Mall
We are talking about the possibility for students to obtain a scholarship in case if applicants manage with the proposed task. This scholarship is a fascinating capability for students to win the sum of money which may be used as a startup for realizing your future plans.
The grant offered is not great but may be a way out for ambitious students who need something to cope with financial reduced circumstances. Canadian Health&Care Mall is a facility which may help students realize their plans in any sphere they want. Students will feel encouraged and see that everything may be achieved if you do know what you want.
- Gender: No matter
- Min GPA: 2.50
- Min Age: 18
- This scholarship is affordable for students in attempts to achieve the following degrees: AA, AS, BA, BS, MA, MS, MFA, Ph.D., MD, JD in the pharmaceutical discipline.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA;
- Must be the U.S or Canadian Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States or Canada;
- Must fill in and sign Application Form and send all required papers by the due dates;
- Must submit a written essay to the scheduled guidelines.
- All applicant submissions must be processed before the due date;
- Finalists will be defined within 2 weeks after the due date;
- The winner’s name and essay will be published on its website, blog and social media pages during a week following the finalists’ submission date;
Essay Topic and Requirements
- Essays must be submitted with a filled in and signed Application with required documents attached to the due dates;
- Essays must be 1,000–2,500 words and submitted by means of email to email@example.com in Word format;
- The essay topic is “How to Make Medications Affordable for All”;
- Each Applicant is constricted to one submission/contest.
Canadian Health&Care Mall https://healthcaremall4you.com/ represents a well-organized system of insurance plans providing coverage to every Canadian citizen. It is financed publicly and managed by territories and provinces under the guidelines of federal government. Usually the provincial taxation provides about one-half …